1. She's the whole package! Kendall Jenner wears a cardboard box for a hat as she storms the runway with supermodel sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid for Moschino's quirky AW17 Milan Fashion Week Show
Earlier in the day she turned heads at the Fendi runway show.
And Kendall Jenner ensured all eyes would be on her yet again as she walked in the Moschino AW17 presentation for Milan Fashion Week on Thursday.
Joined by supermodel sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid, the trio made for quite the force as they stormed the catwalk in designs appeared to be modelled on cardboard boxes as George Michael songs played in the background.
2. All the Political Statements Made During New York Fashion Week
3. Best and worst of New York Fashion Week
Fashion festivities will continue until Friday, Feb. 17.
Trends we are seeing so far include big baggy sweaters, and long skirts. Sound familiar? This look is basically a reemergence of the '80s. Everything really does comeback.
Long dresses that end at the ankle and turtle necks were especially popular too.
4. Thom Browne Goes Total Grey and Artsy for Fall 2017
5. Models were dressed as fruit at the wonderfully mad Charlotte Olympia LFW show
Charlotte Olympia’s S/S 2017 collection was a celebration of Brazilian Copacabana and Carnival culture.
So naturally, there had to be fruit.
There were watermelon bags.
6. The Craziest Runway Shoes At New York Fashion Week Spring 2017
7. The Weirdest Clothes That Might Be Popular In 2017
Large scoop necks? Sure! Socks with sandals? Hey, why not.
You may laugh at some of these unconventional looks now, but don’t be surprised if you see them blow up—and maybe even start wearing them—in the very near future.
8. Kendall Jenner is the UPS package you've been waiting for. Courtesy Moschino, Milan Fashion Week, Fall 2017.
9. Latest Men’s Fashion at New York Fashion Week
10. If you're feeling fruity - the weird and wacky Agatha Ruiz de la Prada collection is definitely for you
But what were the best looks from the stunning show .
11. Designer Feng Cheng Wang's catwalk at London Fashion Week, Fall 2017. Because nothing says "everyday guy" like leather underwear.
12. London Fashion Week Men’s AW/17: The Weird and the Wearable
As with most fashion events, the wearability of a lot of the outfits showcased is questionable to say the least. Can we really see masses of men strutting around wearing bondage harnesses and face scarves come Autumn? We’re going to say no… But amidst the outrageousness, there was also some wearability. With inspiration and styles that even us “normal” people can add to our wardrobes in 2017.
We’ve hand picked our favourite looks, from the weirdest, to the wearable.