1. Girl Posted Sexy Selfie To Show Off Her Dress, But The Internet Saw So Much More
When Alyssa posted the sexy selfie above she was hoping people would tell her how pretty she looked in her fancy dress, but she hadn't considered how much her dirty bedroom would distract from the dress.
Soon Alyssa's Tweet went viral as people played their own version of I Spy with her selfie, analyzing the stuff littering her filthy floor and discovering marshmallows are an essential part of her diet.
Unfortunately, the marshmallows were also feeding an uninvited houseguest who had seen the mess and assumed Alyssa's room was a rat friendly hotel.
2. Beddy Bye
3. Clean Up Your Room Before Taking Selfies
4. This Whisper user wants to know and so do we.
5. Girls have really messy rooms. Fact. Photographer Maya Fuhr investigates
Photographer Maya Fuhr was commissioned by Vice to photograph messy ladies with very messy rooms for a series entitled Garbage Girls. What's nice about these shots is not just the sheer amount of crap littered around their bedrooms, but the deadpan “don't give a shit” looks from the girls themselves.
6. Clean your room before a selfie
7. Sexy lingerie in a messy room.
8. Messy Girls.
9. Great outfit (messy room - damn ocd).
If only she gave as much attention to cleaning her room as she does to creating a great outfit.
10. Daily Morning Epicness
11. Pile of flies - nice background for a selfie
|Getty Images. Flypaper makes for a nice selfie background.|
12. When the selfies too good you don't give a shit what's in the background